Nuffnang

Sunday 16 March 2014

Imperial Treasure Nan Bei Restaurant

Hey Hey Hey!!!

I am back! Been too busy recently to do up a proper post. Go read my Dayre! I update there more on daily life n yes I update almost daily there. 

So I receive feed back that my blog is boring. Ya lah I also know. I also know if i update daily it will be more interesting. But I am a mother. My schedule is nt fixed nor have a few hours of free time daily where I can sit down in front of my laptop and write. I don't even have time to wash my hair daily, mind u. I either need to sacrifice my sleeping time (which is very precious please) or have someone to take care of baby for me. It's tough :(

Regardless of what, I am gonna continue blogging even if it's boring. I wanna record down my life as a 23yo with a daughter! If not I might just forget all the struggles or happiness we are going thru now :)

So.. yesterday was Saturday and we went Orchard with parents in law. Lunch at...

IMPERIAL TREASURE NAN BEI RESTAURANT

There was queue even though we reach at 2.45pm and they was supposed to have just opened for Hi-tea at 2.30pm. The wait wasn't too long, maybe 15mins? 

With some recommendations from my friends, I mass ordered lol


Har Gao and Siew Mai are must order for all dimsum. It taste decent. Forgot to take picture of the siew mai though. Haha. 


My friend recommended Char Siew, and i mistooked it for baked Char Siew Bao. Which anyway Char Siew is oos also. So, this is something similar to Tim Ho Wan but the latter definitely ace it. This is meehh...


Another must have. Chee Cheong Fun with prawn.


Chee Cheong Fun with Char Siew. It taste similar to Crystal Jade. I am not a very picky eater lol. 


This is stir fry chee cheong fun with shrimp paste sauce. Recommended by the staff, it is yummy but Crystal Jade Palace's version is yummier. Spicy food is always loved hehe


Har Jiong Gai / Shrimp paste fried chicken wing. Yummy as usual. 



Half Roasted Chicken. This is good! Even the chicken breast part is tender. *thumbs up* I somehow think all these roasted food like roasted chicken, pork charsiew etc are their forte. Majority is oos. We order fried pig intestine also oos -.- Must be all very nice lol

I also order Wanton in chilli sauce. Forgot to take picture but it is quite nice. Worth a try.

Ok. Next up is DA BOMB!


Dessert. Pumpkin pastry. This is pan fried topped with icing sugar. It taste like niangao but not sweet on its own, so its not overpowering, It is chewy n warm n sweet. Perfect match omg. One pc had a strand of hair, so they gave us a brand new plate. So i ate 3pcs in total. Hehe. Very nice I swear.   

Total bill for 4pax is about $100sharp. Pretty worth it I would say. Definitely going back for the pumpkin pastry and try out more yummy food!


They are located at:

Ngee Ann City, #05-12/13/14 
391 Orchard Road, Singapore 238874 
nb_taka@imperialtreasure.com
Tel: (65) 6738 1238

Monday to Saturday 
Lunch 11.00am to 5.00pm
Hi-Tea 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Dinner 5.30pm to 10.00pm


Sunday 
Lunch 10.30am to 5.00pm
Hi-Tea 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Dinner 5.30pm to 10.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment