Nuffnang

Saturday 8 March 2014

New Year New Start!

Oh Hello! Saw my title?

Yeah yeah.. I know it is already a quarter into 2014, but it is never too late for a new start right!?? 

So what new start, you may ask.

*drum rolllsss* 

I HAVE DECIDED TO START BLOGGING!! 

Why? Because I wanna be famous! Haha! Kidding lah! (Although I wouldn't mind to if people are actually interested enough in me or my baby.)

OK sooo.... I want to document the growing up of my daughter. :) *insert heartsss* She is turning 5mths in 4days time (wow, that's fast! Shocked myself when i calculated -.-) She is growing too fast and before I realise, she might be a teenager rebelling me liao :'( 

I want to document her growing up as well as share informations about her and myself. You know~ being a full time stay at home mum is a 24hrs job. It drains you off all your energy and make you age tremendously and soon you will look like a yellow face auntie. I am working hard not to go towards that via skincare n makeup etc and this space is where i will share them. 

I will talk about my life basically. Don't think Stay At Home Mum (SAHM in short) have no life ok!? Indeed we spend most of out time just facing our little one but i assure you, there are still things to share one. Because, don't forget they r growing everyday, every second :) 

There are so many topics I have in my brain that I wanna share! From daily lifes to reviews etc etc, but first!!!! I need to settle on a blog name. I had yet to decide on one!! My instagram/other social media platforms r all "wsjywsjy", it actually stands for WeiSzeJiaYing which is the initial of my husband's and mine chinese name. But it is complicated and not catchy or easy to remember! If i use my christian name, it sounds too distant. I wanna sound friendly n approachable because I really am! Haha! Hais..never tot blogname also can be this hard to think. 

So before I decide on one and publicise it, i guess no one except me will see this entry *Insert cry smiley*. Too used to having emoji, type words only like very lifeless leh. Anyone have e same feeling as me? Hello? Anyone there? ok.. no one.. Looonelyyy~ ah crap.. I am so lame. 

I will leave you (or maybe myself, since no one reading) here for now! Till next update! Hope it's soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment